Taurus Birthstone A Complete Guide: All of the zodiac signs are associated with a variety of different crystals and gemstones. Knowing which gemstone is right for you will bring new positive energies into your life, but will also drive away negative energies and bring you a new sense of freedom. The birthstone of Taurus is primarily the emerald. But there are other gems associated with this zodiac sign. Also, Read – Which gemstone to wear for money & wealth?
Taurus born between April 20th and May 20th is the second sign of the Zodiac. It is also an earth sign, which makes his association with crystals and gems even more important.
Learn all about it and find out which stone for Taurus suits the person you know was born under this zodiac sign, or you! Also, Read – Blue Sapphire Stone Price Benefits, & Zodiac Sign
What Is The Taurus Birthstone?
This Taurus gemstone list contains several gems with the emerald being at the top of the list. All of these Taurus gemstones bring new energies to life and combine with other crystals to create exciting combinations.
- Rose Quartz
- Black Spinel
- Blue Muscovite
- Blue Tourmaline
Key Features Of Taurus Stone
For those born between April 19 and May 20, Emerald, the birthstone of Taurus, brings peace and prosperity. Taurus is the earth element and its symbol is the bull. Strong-willed individuals. Apparently intelligent and also very strong, they are also notorious for having elements of stubbornness within them. Along with emerald, Taurus gemstones are ideal as this stone is good at sharing those vibrations and bringing renewed optimism.
What Are The Key Features Of The Taurus stone?
Of course, the emerald stone has a long royal history. It has a deep association with prosperity and wealth and has been worn by many rulers throughout history. Emerald speaks directly to the heart, and when combined with Venus it creates the perfect match indeed.
Taurus Emerald Birthstone speaks for this because of its association with prosperity and wealth, and interestingly, Taurus usually feels very well rewarded after successfully completing a day’s hard work. Through its connection to the earth, it finds a connection to the bounty of the earth while also connecting to more opulent energies. Also, Read – 10 Most Common Types of Crystals | And What They’re Used For
Known to be a powerful good luck charm, it is often carried around to attract these positive energies whenever possible. Emerald helps to let go of stubborn tendencies and induce a sense of calm and contentment.
Pairings Of The Taurus Gemstone
- Malachite – Taurus Birthstone When paired with This green stone is good for balancing both sides of the heart. By helping relieve stress, it also helps release the desire to be perfect.
- Peridotite – This golden yellow stone has healing properties and is definitely a natural calmer, which is ideal for Taurus. a bull.
- Aquamarine – Beautiful blue aquamarine suggests that Taurus Birthstone stand up and resist the stubborn swim against the current. a new sense of purity.
- Lapis Lazuli – The deep dark blue gemstone lapis lazuli has powerful healing properties. It is able to release tension and allow freedom to flow with the flow. It is excellent for encouraging deeper thinking and harnessing the powers of the brain in deeper ways.
- Agate: Agate is the stone that brings serenity, class, and peace, much like a beautiful stone lying at the bottom of a crystal clear lake. It calms and relieves pressure and is strong in repelling negative energies. It suits Taurus just as it doesn’t contribute to being a perfectionist in any way.
- Topaz: Topaz is a magical stone with high-energy vibrations. This light blue bull stone brings magical manifestations to the wearer or possessor.
- Carnelian – Deep red-orange in color, this powerful gem invites those who hold it to take the lead in a situation. and courage to continue. Just as the emerald Taurus birthstone brings powerful energies, this stone will draw the wearer into a winning streak.
- Amethyst – This stone brings new levels of self-love. It allows for a sense of security, but then pushes Taurus out of their comfort zone and away. Fun and playful energy also abound in the amethyst stone. Also, Read – Amethyst Meaning, Properties, Powers, Price, & Jewelry
What Is The Taurus Birthstone Color?
The Taurus gemstone is green in color, often quite deep, and with a shimmering allure that makes it so appealing.
Taurus Emerald Birthstone purification is important. The easiest way to do this is to leave the stone in a container of water overnight and add a pinch of sea salt to the water. Salt is the agent that removes all negative elements and toxic vibrations. The stone rejuvenates overnight and you can return to full health and bring back the full range of positive energies. Achieve an even deeper clean by leaving the gem in the moonlight. This will fill you with new high-frequency powers. The moon and night sky can do their own work to cleanse Taurus’ beautiful emerald birthstone. Also, Read – Tsavorite Stone Value, Price, and Jewelry Information
Find a way to keep the emerald with you. This can be in the form of jewelry or simply in a bag where it is easily accessible throughout the day. You will feel its power and guiding light no matter where you hold it. What do you think about Taurus Birthstone and its benefits? Please tell us in the comment section below. Also, Read – Birthstones: Discover Your Birthstone By Month