A Billing Manager is a professional who is responsible for managing all activities and staff in the billing function. They oversee the development of policies and procedures that ensure timely, accurate customer invoicing. How to E-Export to America?
Use this Billing Manager job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Billing Manager responsibilities include:
- Reconciling billing accounts to the general ledger
- Interfacing with the accounts receivable, credit/collections, and client purchasing departments
- Ensuring the accuracy of invoicing for the company and its customers
We are looking for a Billing Manager to join our team and ensure that customers are billed the correct amount for each job that we deliver.
Billing Manager responsibilities include working with customers to reconcile billing issues, working with the accounting department to ensure all accounts are up to date, and helping with the training of new employees in the billing department.
Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to ensure all bills are accurate, along with other departments in our company as needed. Harry Potter Wands Features and Meanings
- Oversee the preparation of statements and bills
- Maintain and/or ensure maintenance of client records related to invoicing and bill payment
- Review work of billing staff to ensure accuracy, resolving inconsistencies as needed
- Create and provide a prioritized list of clients to be invoiced to team members
- Locate, or assist in the location of, hard-to-reach clients
- Draft and distribute weekly reports of invoicing and billing metrics
- Advise staff on proper, legal parameters for collections practices
- Provide customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Billing Manager or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Basic understanding of collection practices and laws
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all situations
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Billing Manager
Frequently asked questions
What does a Billing Manager do?
The billing manager is responsible for keeping the books of a company in perfect order. They work with supervisors to make sure that all operations related to invoicing and payments go off without any hiccups, which ensures smooth cash flow throughout their enterprise. What is Facebook Ads Manager? How to Use Meta Business
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Billing Manager?
A Billing Manager has many responsibilities, such as planning the billing, accounts receivable, and collections operations of a department. What is a Social Media Manager and What Does It Do?
What makes a good Billing Manager?
A good Billing Manager must have excellent attention to detail since they will need to manage several accounts at one time.
Who does a Billing Manager work with?
A Billing Manager will work with many professionals, such as Accountants, to understand what clients are late with billing and how to approach customers as needed. What is Social Media Management, and What is its Importance?