Let’s find out What Does an Activation Analysis is? What are their Duties and Responsibilities? It’s meaning and jobs.
What Does Activation Analysis Mean?
The activation Analysis is responsible for accepting or rejecting the product activation requested by the customer, depending on company policies. Occupational professionals are employed in the fields of telecommunications and information technology.
What Does Activation Analysis Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The responsibilities of the activation staff, whose job description differs depending on the sector in which they work, can be grouped under the following headings;
- Make sure that all controls and transactions are carried out before approving and processing the customer information record,
- Informing customers about the activation stages by answering incoming calls,
- SIM card etc. to activate the products,
- Providing support to customers about problems encountered after activation,
- To report the technical problems encountered by the customer regarding the activation process to the relevant units,
- To record customer information,
- To inform the team members and company branch employees about the changing practices,
- To serve by adhering to company policies,
- To be loyal to customer confidentiality.
How to Become an Activator?
There is no vocational training obligation to be an activation employee. Companies look for different training criteria in candidates depending on the field they serve. Companies offer training for the development of the activation Analysis they employ.
Skills Required in Activation Analysis
The qualifications of the activation Analysis, which is expected to have sectoral and technical knowledge, are as follows;
- To have basic computer and MS Office programs usage knowledge,
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills,
- Having experience in customer relations,
- Demonstrate an inclination to teamwork,
- To follow the changes in technological applications and to include innovations in the current operation,
- No military obligation for male candidates; has fulfilled its duty, suspended, or been exempted.