What does Agency Representative mean?
Provides support and service to clients of membership-based organizations such as Agents, tourism, or insurance agents. Responsible for responding to customer requests and complaints, making sales, and providing information about the organization and services. How to Start a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign?
What Does an Agency Representative Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The agency representative performs the following duties in order to achieve the main objectives of providing support and assistance to the company’s customers;
- Answering incoming calls to the company personally in order to respond to customer needs and concerns,
- Listening to customer requests and trying to find the appropriate solution, directing them to the relevant units if necessary,
- Connecting with potential customers,
- Informing existing customers about the campaign and the company’s policy changes,
- New insurance contracts, tour packages, etc. designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to sell services,
- Performing routine customer visits,
- Working in accordance with all business policies determined by the company,
- To be in contact with the accounting and management departments of the company,
- To be aware of sectoral trends.
How to Become an Agency Representative?
There is no formal education requirement to become an agency representative. It is possible to step into the profession by graduating from related departments such as Tourism Management, Banking, and Insurance. What is a Class A Occupational Safety Specialist?
Skills Required in an Agency Representative
It is expected that the agency representative will be able to analyze the target customer group and use marketing strategies effectively. Other qualifications that employers seek in professionals can be grouped under the following headings;
- To have complete information about available products and services,
- Demonstrate active listening skills in order to answer questions and requests correctly,
- Ability to prioritize multiple job descriptions,
- To have the ability to understand and interpret statistical findings,
- Taking care of your appearance,
- Having knowledge of MS Office programs,
- To have proper diction
- To provide customer-oriented solutions and to establish long-term customer relations,
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Having no travel restrictions,
- No military obligation for male candidates