Aragonite stone, which has a different crystal structure, takes its name from Aragon in Spain. Aragon is an autonomous region in northeastern Spain. Other regions where it was extracted are Brazil, France, Sicily, England, Mexico, Namibia, America, and Austria. Almost a cure-all Aragonite stone was found towards the end of the 1700s.
Aragonite Stone Properties
Aragonite is composed of calcium carbonate alloy. Also, Aragonite is actually colorless and white in appearance. In addition, Aragonites are seen in colors such as yellowish, gray, green, Bluish Green, blue, red, brown, and violet purple. Also, Read – What Are The Most Popular Silver Necklace?
Although Aragonite has a white bubble appearance, Aragonite crystals are also found in the form of twinning (crystal twinning, if it develops in two different directions symmetrically on both sides of its plane), acicular, or in the form of plates. They are mostly found in low-temperature beds close to the earth’s surface. Although aragonite seems to be a durable and hard rock, its grade is 3.5-4 on the Mohs hardness scale and can be easily damaged and damaged. For this reason, even if it is used as jewelry, it should be used very carefully.
Moreover, Aragonite is a stone that appeals to emotions and shows benefits. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t have physical benefits. Aragonite is a stone that heals many diseases and has an important place among precious stones. You can review the following items for aragonite stone benefits.
Aragonite Stone Benefits
- Anger, stress and emotionally tense situations with the energy in the person relaxes.
- In the absence of discipline, it is useful for the person to collect himself.
- It is a stone that brings peace and happiness.
- Aragonite is useful for personal development. It strengthens communication with the outside world and helps to overcome stagnation and introversion.
- Regulates the root chakra. Also, It acts as grounding for the body.
- It is good for colds,
- It has pain-relieving properties.
- Keeps body temperature in balance
- Aragonite keeps the amount of calcium in the body in balance, helps to expel the excess, and completes the deficiency. In this way, it ensures healthy bones and joints.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Aragonite helps the body to renew the skin itself.
- It is effective in the rapid healing of minor wounds and burns.
Aragonite Stone Colors, Hardness, Places of Extraction
|Hardness||3,5 – 4|
|Chemical Formula||(Ca,Sr,Pb,Zn)CO3 – CaCO3|
|Colors||White, Colorless, Yellowish, Grey, Green, Bluish Green, Blue, Red, Brown, Violet purple|
|Places of Extraction||Brazil, Spain, France, Sicily, England, Mexico, Namibia, America, Austria|