Lapis means stone in Latin, and lazuli means blue. Accordingly, lapis lazuli stone is also named blue stone or sky stone. Formed by the combination of several minerals, lapis lazuli is a rock, not a mineral. Lapis lazuli, which has been used as jewelry and ornaments since ancient times, is mostly in dark blue, dark blue, purple, and greenish colors. It has also been called the night stone because of its night blue color. Citrine Stone and Its Benefits
Lapis lazuli was used by ancient civilizations in seals, amulets, ornaments, and jewelry making. It is known that women in ancient Greece grind lapis stone and use the powder as eye shadow. In addition, statues made of lapis were found in the tombstone decorations of some royal cemeteries. How to Become an Elevator Master?
Minerals included: pyrite, sodalite, calcite, hoynite, lazurite, noselite
In its chemical formula: sodium-calcium, iron, magnesium, beryllium, copper, manganese, zinc
Originated: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chile, USA, Canada, Angola, Italy, Siberia, Burma, Switzerland
Lapis Lazuli Benefits:
- Lapis lazuli has positive effects on bones and the skeletal system.
- It is widely used in hearing and visual disorders.
- It is thought to protect the user from mental depression by gaining a positive perspective.
- It has positive effects on those who have focusing problems.
- It supports the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It is useful in relieving fears in young children.
- It is believed that it protects the baby during pregnancy and plays a positive role in risky pregnancies.
- It is recommended to use it carefully, as it may cause dizziness in sensitive people.
- Increases focus and accelerate mental activities.
Maintenance and Cleaning of Stone:
In order for the effect of the lapis lazuli stone you purchased to continue, it should not be worn continuously and should be used at certain intervals. If used every day, the body gets used to these effects, and the effects of the stone decrease over time. In order to increase the effects of lapis, it is necessary to purify it at certain intervals. Cleaning with soap or water is not recommended. Water and chemicals can spoil the structure of your stone and make it dull. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the lapis by keeping it in the sun. How to Become an Archive Manager?