It is one of the most known and used stones among natural stones. This stone, which is from the quartz group, usually has yellow, brown, and golden yellowish lines. It has a glassy, iridescent and silky appearance. It is generally used in jewelry and rosaries. Since the price of tiger eye varies according to the quality of your stone, there may be price differences between two similar products. 14:41 – Meaning of reversed hours and numerology
According to research, the tiger eye is a stone frequently used in ancient cultures for its various benefits and visual beauty. The tiger eye, which served as an ornament on the armor and helmets of soldiers in Ancient Rome and to distract the enemy, was frequently used in exterior decorations and as amulets in Egypt.
Contains minerals: iron, oxygen, silicon, sodium hydroxide
Originated: South Africa, Australia, Burma, India, USA, Brazil
Tiger Eye Stone Benefits:
- It gives positive energy to the person who uses it and purifies it from negative energy.
- It is believed to protect from the negative effects of magic and the evil eye of the people.
- The Tiger eye, also known as the stone of strength and courage, has a feature that increases the feelings of freedom and independence.
- Tiger’s eye, which is known to have positive effects on pain, plays a role in relieving stress-related headaches.
- People with digestive system problems are especially recommended to use this stone.
- Positive effects have been observed in the regulation of blood circulation and blood purification. It is also known for its heart health benefits.
- It is thought to be good for asthma diseases.
- It is known that alcohol and cigarette users give willpower in the process of quitting their addiction.
Maintenance and Cleaning of Stone
When you buy natural stones, it is recommended to clean them before use. Because until your stone reaches you, it has been exposed to the energies of many people due to their contact. Natural Stones and Properties by Zodiac Sign
Soaking the tiger eye in running water like other stones or burying it in the ground for a day will ensure its cleaning. Doing this cleaning at regular intervals during your use will increase the efficiency you will get from your stone and will ensure that it refreshes its energy. What is the 2022 Year of the Tiger? What are its features?