Known for its relaxing feature, Fuchsite (Fuxite) stone is also known as green Muscovite. This crystal stone looks uniquely beautiful with the light reflected on it, the most eye-catching tone, and the brightness of the green color. It was first discovered in Brazil by Johan Fuchs, a German mineral expert. It takes its name from him.
What are the Properties of Fuchsite Stone?
Fuchsite is a green type of Muscovite stone, a subspecies of Mica. It contains Potassium, Aluminum, Silicon, Hydrogen, Fluorine, and Chromium minerals. Fuchsite is a type of healing crystal stone that reveals the energy we call intense synergy. It has intense spiritual energy. Thanks to its balancing feature, it allows healing in harmony with other precious stones. It is a stone used by shamans and healers, especially in ancient times. Together with the chrome in it, it creates the color green and its tones. Occasionally, red can also be found. These include a green Muscovite crystal.
The holistic healing method is the treatment of the body and soul as a whole and working in harmony. The resulting healing energy is called synergy. Green activates the heart chakra.
What are the Benefits of Fuchsite Stone?
- That enchanting glow at first sight immediately activates the heart chakra; The fact that it is good for stress is one of the effects of this.
- It is often used in these activities as it maximizes the calm and positive energy during meditation.
- Especially when you find yourself at a dead-end and feel at the stage of making a decision, fuchsite stone helps you reach the right decision and information by reducing stress, relaxing the body and soul, and harmonizing.
- Having fuchsite stones in the patient’s rooms helps both the patient and the person accompanying them to be more conscious and think more positively by relaxing them.
- It provides a balance between the patient and the accompanying person.
- It is good for the spine, back and muscle pains and stiffness.
- It helps in relieving sleep problems.
- It is effective against allergies.
- It is also beneficial for the regeneration of plants.
- It helps regenerate blood cells.
- It balances moods due to its effect on the heart chakra.
- It reveals inner strength.
- When used with Lilac Lepidolite, its benefits for allergies are intensified.
- It can also be used with emeralds, green aventurine, iron pyrite, moss agate, and green tourmaline.
Fuchsite Stone Cleaning and Care
We do not recommend cleaning this stone, which has a very low hardness (2.5 – 3) according to the Mohs hardness scale, by burying it in water or soil. If the dose is not applied, you may encounter problems such as dissolution or disintegration, especially in water. To avoid damage to your stone, you can smoke it, place it next to a Himalayan salt lamp, or leave it on a selenite stone.
For fumigation; Burning and incensing plants with antiseptic properties such as sage, yams, or seeds, lavender is one of the only methods you can use to clean both your environment and natural stones and renew their energy.
It is useful to clean the fuchsite stone with this method and store it separately from other jewelry and stones in a soft bag or in a box with a soft cover so that it will not be damaged afterward. Thus, both stones and jewelry are prevented from being damaged.
|Hardness||2.5 – 3|
|Chemical Formula and Group||(K₂(Al, Cr)₄Si₆AL₂O₂₀(OH, F)₄) and Silicate|
|Places of Extraction||Brazil, Russia, USA, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Austria|