Biomedical Device Technology: Principles and Design is an academic discipline that selectively encompasses diagnostic and therapeutic devices, which are either commonly used or whose principles and design represent typical applications of the technology.
How long is the Biomedical Device Technology Training Period?
Biomedical Device Technology; It is a two-year associate degree program taught at universities. Every institution and organization working in the fields of medicine and biological sciences needs people who have mastered biomedical device technologies. Because there is a great need for technical personnel who will take part in the schematic preparation, assembly, maintenance of all kinds of tools and materials used in these areas and the discovery and repair of problematic places when necessary, and thanks to this section, it is aimed to train experts in this field.
What are the Courses of the Department of Biomedical Device Technology?
Prospective students who want to place the biomedical device technology department in the university preference list;
- Biomedical Technology,
- Circuit Analysis,
- Electronic Measurement Technique and Occupational Safety,
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology,
- Mathematics in Biomedicine,
- Fault Analysis and Troubleshooting,
- Electronic Elements and Analysis,
- Hospital Organization,
- Life Support and Operating Room Devices,
- Medical Analysis and Laboratory Equipment,
- Physiological Signal Monitors,
- Medical Imaging Devices,
- Biomedical Information Systems and Medical Informatics,
- Quality Assurance and Standards,
And they will be obliged to complete many more courses within 4 semesters of education. If they are successful, they will be entitled to receive the “Associate Degree in Biomedical Device Technology”.
Graduates who want to complete their two-year diploma to a four-year undergraduate diploma as a result of the results obtained from the Vertical Transfer Exam (DGS);
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
They can switch to their departments.
What Does a Graduate of the Department of Biomedical Device Technology Do?
To have a role in the processes such as design and development of the systems planned to be created in the biomedical field and to conduct research on the developments in order to increase the efficiency of the systems. Also, Read – Cover Letter For Saleswoman Or Salesman: Guide And Example
What are the Job Opportunities for Graduates of the Department of Biomedical Device Technology?
The range of jobs for the graduates of the department is quite wide. Alumni;
- In Public and Private Hospitals,
- In dispensaries,
- Medical Device Production Factories,
- In Repair and Maintenance Services,