Sleep Deprivation Symptoms: Due to lack of sleep, the brain is not able to function properly and there is also a decrease in concentration. Memory can also be affected by this. Every person should take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
What is Sleep Deprivation?
Even after working hard all day, the night passes by changing sides, then it is not a good sign. Lack of sleep is a condition in which you are not able to get enough sleep and due to this, there are many problems like tiredness, sleeplessness, and feeling restless throughout the day. In many cases of Sleep Deprivation, the weight starts increasing rapidly or sometimes it starts decreasing. Due to lack of sleep, the brain is not able to function properly and concentration also decreases. Memory can also be affected by this. Every person should take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
Why do you feel a lack of sleep?
- Insomnia is a problem in which it is difficult to sleep at night. A large population of the country is facing this problem, which is related to sleep deprivation.
- Lack of sleep also occurs due to an unbalanced diet and irregular lifestyle. This problem also occurs due to working late at night or watching on mobile.
- Some people also consume tea-coffee or sometimes alcohol while sleeping, they work to create excitement in the body, which disrupts sleep.
- Sometimes it happens that you are influenced by the surrounding environment. For example, due to excessive heat or excessive noise around, the quality of sleep is affected.
- Sleep apnea is a problem in which there is difficulty in breathing while sleeping, not enough air reaches the lungs and due to lack of oxygen, sleep is repeatedly broken due to Sleep Deprivation.
Preventing Sleep Deprivation | Sleep Deprivation Treatment
- Sleeping pills on doctor’s advice.
- Melatonin Supplements.
- Sleep deprivation can also be overcome by improving lifestyle.
- Consuming green vegetables and fish in the diet.
- Consuming less sugar.
- Take less caffeine.
- Do not consume alcohol and tobacco.
- Exercising regularly and staying away from stress.
- Sleeping at the right time and making rules for sleeping.
- Sleeping and waking up at the same time regularly improve the quality of sleep.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. Gemsleek does not claim responsibility for this information about Sleep Deprivation.