How to cancel a Yandex Music subscription if you change your mind and no longer want to use the player? No one wants to spend money just like that, so you need to take care of disabling the service yourself!
Can I cancel a Yandex Music subscription completely?
What does it mean to cancel a subscription to a service? If you really want to unsubscribe from Yandex Music, you should evaluate all the consequences, and weigh the pros and cons. And only then make a decision! What are Yandex Advertising Models?
In fact, it is impossible to completely disable the subscription. But its action can be stopped – this implies the abolition of monthly write-offs.
If you do not pay money for access to Plus, you will lose all the interesting features:
- Listening to tracks without ads in good quality;
- Cashback points for using services (for example, Services, Shop, Food or Taxi);
- Access to movies and series on Kinopoisk.
Remember that tariff plans are different: for one or for four (maximum) people. If you have the “Multi” option, not only you but also all other users will be disabled.
Still, want to know how to turn off Yandex Music and cancel the Plus subscription? Then let’s get started!
The first thing worth talking about: is how to unsubscribe from Yandex Music temporarily. This option is called access suspension and does not require additional decryption.
The bottom line is that you can stop access to the service for up to eight weeks. It is very convenient if you do not plan to use the opportunities yet, but just don’t want to pay. At the same time, there is no need to completely cancel the “Plus”.
So, how to disable a subscription to Yandex Music for a while?
- Sign in to your account I ID and log in;
- Find the “Plus active” icon at the top left;
- On the left you will see data on the connected tariff – below there is a button “Suspend” ;
- Select the freeze period (it is 2, 4 or 8 weeks) and confirm the action.
Note! Subscription cancellation is available only to those who have connected the regular “Plus” or “Plus Multi” with a monthly payment through the official website of the service.
Freezing is not available to those who:
- Uses the extended version. These are “Multi” with more.tv, “Multi” with Amediateka or “Plus” with more.tv;
- Created a connection through app stores or a mobile operator;
- At checkout, I used a special promotional code for a discount;
- I bought the station in instalments (in this case, “Plus” is turned on automatically).
Learn more about how to disable a subscription here – yandex.ru/support/music. If you have any difficulties with freezing, just write a request to the support service. How to download Microsoft Office for free on your iPad
How to cancel a Yandex Music subscription completely
Now let’s talk about how to completely remove a Yandex Music subscription if you are not interested in freezing. Let’s say you’re sure you don’t want to use the service anymore and you’re switching to another app.
- Log in to your account through I ID;
- Find the block “Plus active” at the top left ;
- In the list of available options, select the one you want to disable;
- Click the Cancel icon.
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Yandex Music completely and immediately. If you were on a family plan, all members will be disconnected.
Access to the options will remain until the end of the paid period, then the service will automatically “close”. If you have a trial promo period (less than three months), access will be cancelled immediately. How to start selling products and services by subscription?
How to cancel a Yandex Music subscription completely Through the app store
Separately, we will tell you how to disable a Yandex Music subscription on Android and iPhone, if you made access through the Google Play store or the App Store. There is nothing for you to do on the official website, we will cancel the tariff where it was connected.
If you have used the App Store (on iOS):
- Open device settings;
- Find a banner with your name at the top of the screen;
- In the list that appears, look for the tab “Subscriptions” ;
- We find the necessary (more precisely, unnecessary) and click “Disable” ;
- Waiting for confirmation – done!
How to cancel a Yandex Music subscription on Android if it was issued through Google Play?
- Open the app store;
- At the top right, look for the profile icon;
- In the menu that opens, we find the tab “Payments and subscriptions” ;
- Inside, select the appropriate item and look for the tariff that we want to disable;
- Click on the cancel button.
Remember that deleting the application does not make it possible to disable Yandex Music on your phone! You need to opt-out of debits through the app store.
How to cancel a Yandex Music subscription completely On a smartphone
Be sure to talk about how to unsubscribe from Yandex Music on Android or iPhone if you use a mobile player application. It is important to remember that this method is only suitable for those who applied for the “Plus” through the official website.
If you have a tariff connected through app stores, see the instructions above. If you bought access in a different way, we will return to this later. How to schedule an email on your iPhone
For now – how to disable a subscription to Yandex Music on your phone:
- Open the mobile app;
- Find the profile icon at the top right and click on it;
- You will see data on the next write-off (next to it is the number of cashback bonuses);
- Click on this banner to open an additional menu;
- Click on the tab “Plus active – manage”.
The window with the active “Plus” will automatically load. We click on the name, scroll through the screen and see how to cancel the Yandex Music subscription on Android / iPhone.
There is a cancel button at the very bottom. The system will prompt you to consider other options, but if you do not find anything interesting, just click on the disable button again.
Additionally, we note how to remove a subscription to Yandex Music if you subscribed through a mobile operator (MTS, Beeline, Megafon, Tele2, Yota, Tinkoff Mobile) or a provider (Dom.ru).
You need to find the corresponding option in your personal account – only there is it possible to completely disable the tariff plan. Unsubscribing through the official website will not work!
Remember! Details on how to unsubscribe can be found at yandex.ru/support/music. If you didn’t find the answer to your question or encountered problems during the process of unsubscribing, just write to the support team. You will definitely be helped. 5 email marketing metrics for you to analyze