“How do I turn off the iPhone 12?” 2 Easiest Methods to shut down your iOS device are trending on Google, which makes sense. The iPhone 13 is expected to hit store shelves soon, so the value of the iPhone 12 line is dropping. It’s an ideal time to snag the iPhone mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max. As such, Google is getting tons of iPhone 12 questions from new buyers — one of them is how to turn it off.
If you’re used to having a home button to power down your device, figuring out how to turn off the iPhone 12 may be a head-scratcher. Don’t worry, though. We have a quick and easy tutorial to help shut off your iPhone 12.
How to turn off the iPhone 12
There are two ways you can turn off the iPhone 12, but the easiest and most efficient way is to use the buttons on the sides of the iPhone 12.
1. Locate the volume-up button (on the left side of the iPhone 12).
2. Find the solitary button on the right side of the iPhone 12.
3. Press both buttons simultaneously until the “Slide to Power Off” feature appears.
4. Slide the circular button from left to right, and your iPhone 12 will power down.
It’s worth noting that you can achieve the same result by using the volume down button and the right button.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to “General.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom.
4. Tap on “Shut Down.”
To turn your iPhone 12 back on, you must press and hold the right button until the Apple logo appears.